.NET Developer Full-time Job1 year ago - Software / QA / DBA - Richfield - 142 views
U.S. Bank is seeking a talented and passionate .NET Developer (mid-level) to join an agile/scrum engineering team to work on an executive priority initiative.
You're considering a career with one of the most admired, reputable and strongest banks in the United States. You will be called to apply your talents and creative energy as we invest our hearts and minds to power human potential.
What you will do as a .NET Developer:
• Work with a skilled team of engineers with backgrounds in multiple disciplines, including front-end web development and test automation
• Collaborate with a product owner and stake holders and participate in the scrum lifecycle
• Use the latest technologies, tools, and practices to achieve continuous integration and continues delivery (CI/CD)
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of experience building applications using C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, MVC, and SQL Server
• 3+ years’ experience working on agile/scrum engineer teams in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
• Strong working knowledge of modern development concepts including: build, test, and release automation, web development, and asynchronous programming
• Experience working in a large IT organization
• Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git
• Writing testable code for automated unit testing
• Developing automated functional and acceptance tests
• Experience developing in Splunk
• Knowledge of Design Patterns (Gang of Four), SOLID principles, SOA, Event-Driven Architecture, and REST service patterns.
The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.