Accountant Full-time Job1 year ago - Accounting / Finance - Seattle - 151 views
What you'll be doing...
As an Accountant, your will work under the direction of the Manager, Accounting in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. This position requires a high level of independence, accountability, teamwork, good judgment and attention to detail.
- Assist with month-end close processes, including recording monthly journal entries, preparing and reviewing month-end reconciliations, and performing financial statement analyses.
- Participate in financial statement audits, including compiling documentation, preparing audit schedules, and tying out financial statements.
- Implement new system enhancements and various accounting initiatives.
- Research accounting guidance and provide recommendations on accounting treatment and application.
- Use accounting concepts, experience, analytical skills, and industry knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Identify and drive process improvements in order to promote efficiency and high-quality work products.
- Think creatively and critically to inspire innovation and propel team members beyond the status quo.
**Who you are… *
Energy and Enthusiasm. Positive, have a self-directed work style and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Experienced. 2+ years of experience in accounting or finance related fields. Bachelor’s degree with accounting emphasis. Active CPA license and experience in public accounting preferred.
Knowledgeable. Strong knowledge of GAAP, SEC standards, accounting theory, current accounting issues, and accounting systems.
Organized. Strong ability to plan, manage, and execute multiple projects and deliverables concurrently with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
Technically Savvy. Strong interest and experience working with technology, including new software tools and systems implementations; high level of skill with Microsoft Excel required and experience working with NetSuite preferred.
Problem Solver. Ability to analyze financial data and clearly and concisely document and communicate your interpretation with exceptional attention to detail.
Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with executive management.
A True Team Player. Excellent customer service skills with an upbeat positive attitude, and you have to be a great team player
You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry.
Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company.