Accounts Payable Administrator Full-time Job10 months ago - Accounting / Finance - Vancouver - 181 views
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations across North America, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, and Asia. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
We are an enthusiastic fun bunch that works hard and plays hard! Looking for someone who can support our internal and external relationships while maintaining a positive attitude working with a dynamic team in a high volumed environment.
A day in the life:
The Accounts Payable (AP) Administrator requires a mature individual, and someone who works well on their own initiative. Due to the sensitive nature of the department, they must possess a discrete and professional attitude, and practice good judgment.
- Review of credit card application submissions and processing in accordance with Signing Authority Policy (SAP) in a high daily volume environment
- Responding to high volume queries from staff member credit card holders and facilitating effective response resolution in a timely manner
- Monitoring of expiring cards and pro-active card delivery address collection procedures
- Deactiving cards immediately for employees no longer with the company
- Analysis of monthly spend patterns and reporting to Management
- Batch Payment processing back up position for the AP team
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by AP Supervisor and Director, Accounts Payable
- Initiative to continuously improve our credit cards administration function and participate in special projects
- Use time efficiently to ensure that all deadlines are met
- 1-2 years experience in a global Accounts Payable or Accounting Department
- University Degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance is desirable
- Attention to detail and strive for excellence in every aspect of their career
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.