Art Director Full-time Job9 months ago - Art / Media / Design - Vancouver - 197 views
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Concept and create world-class design that supports all marketing initiatives & campaigns inclusive of print, digital, motion, and environmental. Design includes photography, logos, typography, color, graphic elements, and motion-based solutions.
- Oversee and participate in execution of channel content across owned and paid channels including web, retail, social, digital media, email, and events.
- Partner with other Art Directors to create work that unifies the marketing strategy and brand vision.
- Inspire, lead, and direct individual designers, and creative working teams in creative development and channel executions.
- Present work and build alignment around design direction and execution with key stakeholders.
- Work in a hands-on environment that requires flexibility, imagination, a can-do attitude, a sense of fun, and the desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to interpret creative feedback and data into iterative design. A multi-revision process is often part of our work.
- Understand the importance of aligning the overall campaign narrative into every channel execution & deliverable
- Focus on team members' personal motivation and development. You will coach team members, who are specialists in various fields of expertise. We believe you to be a collaborative people person with leadership skills who wants to inspire.
- You will help us enhance the local team culture.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of experience at a design agency and/or in-house design/creative team, with a visual/design-led background, and strong attention for aesthetics.
- Proven experience in designing for global brands in digital, print, and environmental with a track record of delivering robust visual design.
- Ability to develop ideas from concept to execution utilizing your vast knowledge of strategic branding, retail environments, paid and owned marketing channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent design, typography, and layout skills.
- Be creative and bring a fresh perspective while working within the brand and project parameters.
- Experience with 3D modeling, illustration, and photoshoot direction is a plus.
- Able to translate a large branding idea to multiple touch points in all channels.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Must be comfortable making changes to work based upon layered feedback.
- Advanced skills in Adobe programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Understanding of After Effects, Keynote, PPT, HTML5, 3D Modeling software and Microsoft Office Suite.
WHO YOU ARE
- You love to take initiative and work well within a team
- You’re a strategic problem solver who’s self-motivated, productive and efficient
- You have sharp attention to detail and are a champion of consistency
- You love working in a fast paced environment
- You live and breathe the SweatLife, practice self-awareness, are goal oriented and have a strong desire for
- constant self improvement
- You have a positive attitude, egoless nature, and entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a portfolio showcasing outstanding creative thinking
Lululemon makes technical athletic clothes for yoga, running, working out, and most other sweaty pursuits.