Business Development Manager, Micromine/Geobank Full-time Job1 year ago - Sales / Business Development - Vancouver - 190 views
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join our North American sales team. Based in our Vancouver, Canada office, this role will play an integral part in the continued operation and growth of MICROMINE’s North American business.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the sale of our Micromine and Geobank products and associated business development and account management activities in North America. This position will work closely with the global sales team based in our Perth, Western Australia head office.
To be considered for this position, you must possess:
- IT & Mining knowledge;
- Proven ability to liaise with & build strong relationships with clients & internal stakeholders;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes;
- High level of organization & self-motivation;
- Willingness to work flexible & sometimes extended hours, including varying degrees of travel in order to meet targets & deliver exceptional client value;
- Proven ability to be able to identify potential clients & build significant sales pipeline, including cold-calling where required;
- 8+ years sales experience (preferably with similar products to mining customers).
Responsibilities of the position will include, but not be limited to:
- Present & sell the Micromine & Geobank products together with attendant services including training, product support, implementation and maintenance to current & potential clients;
- Identify potential customers & contact key personnel to arrange product demonstrations, quotes & other sales-related tasks;
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars and product launches as & when required;
- Follow up leads & referrals resulting from marketing &/or field activities;
- Prepare presentations, proposals & sales contracts;
- Liaise with existing clients to ensure their needs are being met;
- Identify opportunities to provide additional products &/or training & support services to existing clients;
- Maintain client, lead & opportunity data in the CRM database system;
- Prepare & maintain status reports including activity, closings & follow-ups.
Salary and Benefits:
You will be offered a competitive base salary and benefits commensurate with your level of industry experience and expertise, along with on-target sales commissions and an enjoyable working environment.
MICROMINE is an equal opportunity employer, who offers all staff competitive salaries, training and career growth opportunities.