Business Product Marketing Manager, Growth, Toronto Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Marketing / Advertising / PR - Toronto - 65 views
Facebook seeks an experienced advertising and product marketing professional with a strong background in marketing and project management to lead go-to-market strategy for our advertising solutions in North America. The successful candidate must have experience working with product development & sales channels to drive successful product growth in a fast-paced Internet or online marketing company. They must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit critical thinking and digital marketing skills. They must also have experience influencing stakeholders in a matrixed organization. This role is open in Toronto.
- Partner with Sales teams and other Product Marketing Managers to build & activate go-to-market strategies for highest priority product solutions
- Partner with the Business Marketing team to develop and drive go-to-market through various channels
- Position new advertising products and feature enhancements for a region or industry vertical
- Prioritize, distill and surface market intelligence to shape future advertising products
- Communicate with leadership internally and externally
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
- Build cross-functional relationships and prioritize work to efficiently deploy finite capacity
- Solve business challenges with scaled solutions
- 8+ years of experience within digital marketing
- Demonstrated product marketing experience within web and mobile advertising and experience contributing at strategic levels
- Knowledge of digital marketing, the industry & marketing business challenges
- Experience in analytical and solving problems with data
- Experience working with media and creative agencies
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client facing capacity
- Communication and presentation experience
Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.