Campaign Manager, Creative Services Full-time Job11 months ago - Art / Media / Design - Los Angeles - 124 views
Amazon Prime Video is seeking a Campaign Manager to manage 360°marketing campaigns and related projects from inception to completion with a focus on our Awards and Brand initiatives. This position reports to the Head of Marketing Operations & Production and will ensure that each element of a series launch or marketing campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION WILL INCLUDE:
· Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking.
· Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
· Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
· Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
· Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
· Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
· Able to troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise.
· Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
· Experience managing and delivering assets to external partners a must.
· Minimum 5 -6 years relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a project manager or creative producer.
· Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
· Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
· Detailed knowledge of workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department.
· Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Understanding of digital file and folder management systems.
· The ability to stay calm in the midst of chaos is essential to this role.
· Ability to deal with a variety of creative personalities.
· Ready to jump into any situation, assess and take control.
· Television or ad agency experience preferred.
Experience producing and managing 360° marketing campaigns (print, digital, broadcast/video).
· Print production experience (on-press experience, print specs, working knowledge of media plans) a plus.
· DAM (Digital Asset Management) experience a plus
· Video production experience a plus