Classifieds Product Coordinator Full-time Job3 months ago - Marketing / Advertising / PR - Vancouver - 138 views
Company: Glacier Media Group
Location: 303 West 5th Ave. Vancouver, BC
The Classifieds Product Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day support and implementation of features and functions of Glacier Media’s classified products. The position involves working effectively in a cross-functional environment to deliver high-quality products by managing them through their life cycle.
This ideal candidate has completed a post-secondary degree in Business and is seeking a demanding results-focused corporate experience.
Must be a fast learner with a strong attention to detail and can assume ownership over various products.
Reporting to:Director of Digital Operations
The Classifieds Product Coordinator will work with the Digital Operations Manager to support existing print and digital products and roll out new classified products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage online classified platform.
- Review and edit ads for publication in print and online.
- Provide customer support
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues identified by frontline staff.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day components of existing and new product roll-out.
- Interface with 3rd party suppliers, Glacier IT, Glacier Digital Team, and frontline classified staff.
- Define and document new features, functions or services.
- Prepare regular reports and provide recommendations for improving product.
- Interface with stakeholders and development teams to plan and implement products.
Skills and Experience:
- Project management and product management experience
- Strong writing, math and communication skills
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems
- Understanding of web software development technology
- Comprehension of Microsoft Excel pivot tables
- Knowledge of media publishing tools and content management systems an asset
- Demonstration of successful track-record in online ad serving is desirable
- Proficient in improving user experience and product design
- Working in cross-functional groups
- Ability to lead projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a high-pressure, dynamic environment
- Ability to work with a wide range of functions across the company and personalities
- Sense of humor
Local applicants only.
To apply for this role, please send cover letter and resume.
Only qualified candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.