Corporate Sales Trainer Contract Job1 year ago - Sales / Business Development - Vancouver - 264 views
Glacier Media Digital is looking for a Corporate Training Consultant.
You have strong interpersonal and leadership skills, curriculum development experience, the ability to help trainees meet business needs and can clearly communicate expectations, along with stellar organizational skills and independent judgment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Be a champion of training delivery
· Lead corporate training workshops; guide participants through operations and processes, benchmarking key learning objectives
· Analyze training material for cross-functional alignment with learning styles
· Measure trainee progress to maintain operational viability
· Monitor the training curriculum and update on an as-needed basis to stay current with trends, products, and workflow
· Assist with the development of front-line management staff
· Act as an in-field coach for the sales force
· Work with the community division of 60+ media properties, websites plus full-service digital arm of the business
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of 5 years leadership experience in corporate and operational development.
· Bachelors Degree or College Diploma; certificate in Adult Education
· Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
· Exemplary client and customer service orientation
· Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact
· Strong facilitation, influencing, consultative skills
· A working understanding of digital advertising and the marketing landscape is a plus