Customer Advisor Full-time Job9 months ago - Customer Service - Winnipeg - 175 views
Are you passionate about providing Canadians with fast, affordable wireless service? Are you a master at delivering an expert level, best in class customer experience? Does being a part of a dynamic workforce excite you?
If so, you are just the person we are looking for!
Our dedicated Customer Advisor team members help our customers tackle any challenge with courtesy and professionalism. You'll fully support and resolve phone inquiries quickly and efficiently, providing outstanding technical support and ensuring that our customers are getting the most out of our products and services. In return we'll reward you with incentives, training and benefits so you're always inspired to achieve.
Successful candidates will be answering calls from Freedom Mobile customers with a focus on general account inquiries, customer retention, technical support and resolving escalations.
What you will be doing daily:
• Assisting our customers with products ensuring the best fit for their mobility needs
• Demonstrate confidence with an in-depth knowledge of our products and services
• Engaging and building life-long customers while delivering an exceptional customer service experience
• Meet and exceed challenging individual and team performance targets
What we offer:
• Great career growth opportunities available throughout all Shaw and Freedom locations nationwide
• Competitive salary, extensive benefits program for all part time and full time employees available upon hiring which includes full health, dental, profit sharing and employee discounts
• Full time positions guarantee 40 hours per week
• 3 weeks’ worth of paid vacation
• Casual dress code in an ultra-modern environment
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Grade 12 completion or equivalent complemented by 1 year in a call centre or related customer service experience
• Ability to multi-task while paying close attention to detail
• Goal oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
• Ability to hold an engaging conversation using insightful questions to thoroughly assess customer needs and understand their unique requirements
• Ability to work on a rotating shift, within our operational hours of 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM, 7 days a week, 365 days per year
• A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
If you want to be part of something bigger—a dynamic team of people who are aligned, focused, and passionate about working together to care for our customers, then we look forward to meeting you!
Business Unit: Consumer