Customer Success Representative Full-time Job1 year ago - Sales / Business Development - Vancouver - 296 views
Today, we are looking for a passionate Customer Success Representative who will be responsible for monitoring the Plenty of Fish website activity to ensure a high quality, consistent customer experience.
What will you do?
- Handle a fluctuating volume of work as it corresponds to site updates
- Research accounts using the Customer Service Management system; requires extensive knowledge of the Plentyoffish.com product and all related features.
- Make updates to customer accounts on the Plentyoffish.com website if applicable.
- Process subscriptions and refunds, as well as any other necessary transactions.
- Use intuitive skills to effectively determine customer needs, research possible causes, and create correspondence to fully address and resolve customer inquiries.
- Must have read this job posting fully and acknowledged reading it by copying and pasting this requirement into the cover letter.
- Strive to enhance the customer's site experience by providing a high quality, responsive, and empathetic service.
- Relay any trends or potential defects or other patterns noticed to the Director of Customer Success
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Willing to commit to a Saturday to Wednesday shift on a 12 month contract, as well as work some overtime as needed.
Our ideal candidate can work independently, has superb written and verbal communication skills; excellent grammar, vocabulary, syntax. Preference will be given to candidates also fluent in Spanish, German, French, or Portuguese. We’re looking for candidates with excellent decision making skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and manage time effectively in order to meet required email response times. Post-secondary education is preferred, but not a requirement.