Digital Advertising Trafficker Full-time Job9 months ago - Marketing / Advertising / PR - Vancouver - 532 views
Job Title: Digital Advertising Trafficker
Company: Glacier Media Digital, a division of Glacier Media Inc.
Location: 303 West 5th Ave, Vancouver, BC
Glacier Media Group is a leading media company focused on the provision of essential information and related services through print and online media. The Digital team is responsible for enhancing revenue and managing the growth of our digital products, which include online ads, SEO, search engine marketing, social media marketing and website development.
We are seeking an individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines. The successful candidate should be well organized, a quick learner and have strong analytical and math skills.
The primary function of the role is to manage the successful delivery of online advertising campaigns by creating, coordinating, and monitoring the orders. This includes the use of multiple systems and tools to ensure all required filters, settings and targeting criteria are implemented.
Attention to detail, problem solving, and communication skills are critical for success in this role.
This position reports to the Director of Digital Ad Operations.
- Accurately schedule and manage online advertising campaigns using multiple platforms and tools.
- Enter orders into billing system.
- Monitor ad delivery, optimize campaigns as needed and provide ongoing quality assurance support.
- Manage and report on available ad inventory.
- Proactively identify campaign challenges, and coordinate with sales team to effectively deliver solutions.
- Test ad creative to ensure proper functionality.
- Assist sales teams by effectively communicating with clients.
- Provide ad performance reports.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in a Media, Marketing, Business or Technology discipline.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Strong problem solving and strategic mindset, with a strong attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of display and programmatic advertising.
- Familiarity with HTML and web design.
- Understanding of cascading or waterfall logic.
- Adaptable and comfortable with prioritizing work and delivering on commitments.
- Dynamic, resourceful, and organized.
- Microsoft Excel skills, with an aptitude for pivot tables and data management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Positive outlook with a sense of humor.