Digital Product Manager Full-time Job8 months ago - Marketing / Advertising / PR - Toronto - 209 views
Freedom Mobile is transforming the Canadian wireless industry by ushering in a new generation of mobile plans that are unmatched by any competitor. We are rapidly increasing our subscriber count and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best in class mobile operator in the country! Be a part of something truly special and experience why Freedom Mobile, a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc., is the fastest growing telecom company in Canada!
We believe an inclusive workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and our different perspectives create better solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
You will contribute to the digital strategy & roadmap for Freedom mobile across online
and mobile user experiences. You will be focused on Freedommobile.ca and self-serve
account management for customer journeys that drive self-serve and digital adoption.
• Provide day-to-day strategic support on the implementation and execution of
projects, innovations, and opportunities within our digital roadmap and user
• Provide subject matter expertise to projects and initiatives pertaining to the
Digital Customer Experience Team at Freedom
• Work and collaborate with cross-functional teams including acquisition,
marketing, brand, technology, finance and customer care
• Understand the business needs and objectives to drive digital recommendations
• Manage and prioritize the freedommobile.ca and MyAccount portfolios
• Be transparent by managing expectations with stakeholders, partners and
• Leverage analytics and best practices to optimize digital user experiences
• Support and manage the day-to-day updates to freedommobile.ca
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• 4-6 yrs., Product Management, Digital Marketing or similar
• Strong understanding and work experience in agile development methodologies
• Experience building consumer-facing digital services and experiences
• Strong collaboration skills, working with teams and cross functional business
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills to analyze data and arrive at
the best solution while building strong relationships and influencing other
• Knowledge of the telecommunications and wireless industry, Ecommerce
experience a plus
• Strong foundation in analytics
• Continuous learning mind-set in order to test, innovate, and learn
• Strong skills at process definition and optimization, developing and building upon
We are building a team of talented people who want to connect to a career without limits and help change Canadian wireless. Join us! For more information on Freedom Mobile and to view our other opportunities, please visit www.freedommobile.ca/careers.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal (*and credit*) background check.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
Business Unit: Wireless