Director, Enterprise Payments Strategy & Communications Full-time Job10 months ago - Business / Management - Toronto - 289 views
What You’ll Be Doing
CIBC’s Enterprise Payments group is transforming the payments industry and leading innovation in Canada’s payments landscape. As a Director you’ll be accountable for developing, in conjunction with the Enterprise Payments senior leadership team, the Enterprise Payments strategy and priorities for the future; including the development of the integrated fiscal initiative plan for the division. You will be leading the development of Enterprise Payment KPI’s and measuring success, including developing business unit reviews for Chairman, SEVP, SVP levels. Developing the internal leadership, employee, and external CIBC communications strategy aimed at supporting enterprise wide vision, goals and priorities. While leading the 5MM financial plan, you will perform strategic analysis related to financial, payment instrument trends, client research, insights, competitive, internal technology, business capabilities, legal, vendor assessments. We will leverage your knowledge and expertise in retail payments to support key decisions.
How You’ll Succeed
- Payments Transformation – Drive transformation through thought leadership, strategic roadmap planning, and executive communication. Utilize your strong foundation in Payments services, Risk, and Regulatory requirements to build strong relationships both internally and externally and drive payments strategies. Support and deliver program activities end to end aligning with enterprise wide guidelines. Develop Enterprise Payments strategic documents for governance at all levels of the organization and management committee meetings.
- Agile & Innovation – Demonstrate adaptable, agile, practical and creative approaches to opportunities/challenges. Bring your passion for payments and innovation to life, including a solid understanding of the future landscape, players, and business impacts for CIBC. Drive new projects based on your understanding of the client and their needs. Drive new and creative research approaches to Payments projects.
- People Leadership – Be a bold and accountable leader. Foster a empowering, flexible, and collaborative team environment.
Who You Are
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com.