Director, Performance Marketing Full-time Job1 year ago - Marketing / Advertising / PR - Toronto - 132 views
Reporting to the SVP, Commercial Operations, this position will monitor the success of Postmedia’s Performance Marketing advertising revenue stream. Performance marketing revenue growth will be derived through advanced proficiency in marketing channels of programmatic display, search and paid social. You will be a leader with a proven track record for proactive analytics, the ability to create deep dive analysis on all facets of a business line, and exceptional communication skills to report findings. You will be working collaboratively with your peers and various cross functional resources, in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline driven environment. You will proactively evaluate key performance indicators, track progress of strategic projects and provide the executive leadership team with updates and recommendations to maximize results.
Lead a team of trafficking specialists and strategists to run all Search, Social and Programmatic campaigns across Canada for small and large national clients; analyzing performance metrics and proactively optimize campaigns to improve performance.
Proven ability to run an internal trade desk, leading holistic strategy across all three performance marketing solutions, driving action plans to measurably improve customer satisfaction metrics and engagement, develop and maintain a customer-obsessed mindset.
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
Articulate data strategy, segmentation and managing internal and external data management platforms.
Increase the effectiveness and efficiency as well as coordination and communication between cross functional teams.
Proactively identify and resolve issues and make recommendations for improvements to existing processes.
Operate collaboratively, and in close partnership with Sales and Operations. Prioritizing change, driving significant customer gains, increasing efficiencies, and improving productivity.
Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
Monitor at a high level campaign performance through reporting and analysis ensuring positive campaign ROI.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
10+ years’ experience in a business management role, working with cross functional teams to drive results.
- Strong planning and analytical skills, with proven ability to apply these skills with deft business acumen to complex situations and competing priorities.
- Ability to challenge convention and advance best-in-class cross functional plans.
- Strong consulting skills. Proven ability to be a trusted business partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions that meet expectations.
- Effective time management skills and ability to overcome obstacles to meet deadlines.
- Aptitude to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies.
- Exceptional communication skills, with demonstrated written and verbal skills to tell the story; able to effectively present recommendations and results to executives
Superior organizational and problem solving abilities.
Knowledge/experience in media specifically Search, Social and Programmatic display
Experience with the full Google stack and various demand side platforms