Account Executive Full-time Job9 months ago - Sales / Business Development - Los Angeles - 354 views
What you'll be doing…
The Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within an assigned geographical region and market segment. The AE will represent Tableau and manage all aspects of the sales process including: lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota‐carrying sales position.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are…
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales quotas in a large geographic territory.
- Amazing Salesperson. 8‐10+ years of enterprise software sales experience.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Missionary selling, conceptual selling, solution selling experience. Can go beyond relationship management.
- Technically Savvy. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- Experienced. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Domain. Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Predictive Modeling or similar background / experience.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry.
Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company.