Administrative Assistant Full-time Job1 year ago - Admin / Office - Vancouver - 351 views
About this team
Reporting directly to the Director, Technology Business Operations, the Office Administrator has a vital role in the success of lululemon’s Technology organization. This position will support the day to day demands of the Vancouver-based members of this high energy, fast paced team.
A day in the life:
- Responds to inquiries from members of the Technology team or refers them to the appropriate destination
- Orders Technology department office supplies and maintains the organization and distribution of these supplies
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing Technology mail/couriers
- Assists with set-up of new Technology team hires in respect to seating assignments, desks, chairs, etc.
- Maintains seating charts, email distribution lists and other communication channels for Vancouver-based Technology staff
- Sends out informational communications to Technology teams
- Manages requests and resolves scheduling conflicts for Technology meeting rooms
- Monitors and ensures availability of Technology executive parking spaces
- Provides on-the-ground support to the Technology Senior Leadership team when they are working out of the Vancouver offices
- Serves as a primary point of contact in Vancouver for Seattle-based Technology administrative staff
- Liaises with the building receptionist and facilities team on requests as needed
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Extraordinary customer service, organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications with current Outlook experience
- Responsive problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player, as well as ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced changing environment
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.