Advisory Java Developer - SPRING, RESTful API, Hibernate Full-time Job1 year ago - Web / Info Design - Toronto - 352 views
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be a key part of an innovative, “first to market” technology culture, contributing to CIBC’s digital transformation within the Digital and Contact Centre Technology team. As an Advisory/Senior Java Developer, you’ll provide detailed technical designs and development of critical enterprise level applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. You’ll build easy, flexible, and personalized online and e-banking solutions that enhance client experience and change the way that people bank.
How You’ll Succeed
- Collaborative Development: Convert specifications about business requirements into programming instructions. Conduct impact analysis, and analysis of organizational needs & goals, for development and implementation of application systems.
- Programming Ability: Develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system. Provide support for existing production applications, and recommend opportunities for enhancements.
- Code Reviews: Contribute to code-review sessions and ensure overall code quality aligns with business and project requirements. Monitor production and user acceptance testing support to troubleshoot complex problems on applications and technologies.
Who You Are
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com.