Controller Full-time Job2 years ago - Accounting / Finance - Coquitlam - 306 views
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Controller to lead an accounting and finance team with a well-established manufacturing company located in Port Coquitlam.
We are seeking a results-driven team leader with excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to excellence.
• Posting to G/L and preparing trial balance
• Income statements, balance sheets, cash statements
• Preparation of year-end schedules and account analysis
• Bank reconciliations
• Supervising cash disbursements
• Managing A/R and A/P
• Maintaining price lists
• Payroll and benefits preparation
• Calculating commissions to sales personnel
• Conducting interviews and participating in the hiring of new staff
• Government remittances
• Maintaining LAN, email server, back-up and peripherals
• Researching and selecting new information systems and technology as required
• Staff supervision
Please send your resume to the attention of Peggy.
About us: Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours has been matching talented people with Vancouver's best companies for over 40 years. Our approach is collaborative, based on trust, respect, honesty and confidentiality. We can offer you outstanding choices - permanent, temporary and contract employment - all with Vancouver's finest companies.
All applications are kept strictly confidential and we do not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. No fee to applicants.