In this firm not only are you learning and working on prestigious projects but you also have the ability to give back to the community. This firm uses their business skills to help nonprofits and they volunteer globally. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone at any level looking to excel their career.
You will join a team that provides Advisory solution to the Wealth Management business users. You will lead the ongoing development of projects around Investment Finder, Strategy Builder, PM & trading tools, and look to evolve the solution into a full-blown offering. This person will lead the development team and will work across the Wealth Management IT organization to ensure the system meets all technical specifications.
- Work with senior Business Partners and Program Management team to define strategy
- Evaluate the Project's architecture and identify opportunities for broadening the scope of the solution
- Ensure adherence to the standard SDLC processes
- Ensure all Technology and Information Risk guidelines are followed
- Evaluate the existing states and help to define the future state architecture and solutions. Lead the development of the same
- Manage the global development team and define the staffing requirements to support the development needs of the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the highest level of quality -Mentor team members
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 10+ years of Development Management in a high paced, pressure oriented environment
- 5+ years of experience in the goals based wealth management within the financial services industry
- Proven track record managing the development of large scale multi-tiered applications in a Microsoft .NET environment
- Strong people management and development skills
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple development projects at once
- Significant content knowledge of Advisory platform
- Excellent analytical skills
- Full software development life cycle experience
- Experience with performance trouble shooting and remediation
- Ability to develop and follow change management processes for consistent and maintainable versions
- Knowledge of tools like Grunt or Gulp
- Expert at CSS -Expert at HTML
- Comfortable with source control tools preferably GIT -REST API
Since emerging as a leading supplier of technical engineers to the financial services sector on Wall Street in 1990, we have grown in size and revenue to become one of the largest privately owned staffing firms in the U.S. Through hard work and ingenuity we have been able to take our passion for technology and turn it into a thriving business.