MEMBER SERVICE AGENT Full-time Job1 year ago - Admin / Office - Burnaby - 362 views
Aon Hewitt has announced BCAA as a 2018 Canadian Gold Level Best Employer
Evo Car Share
Evo Car Share is hiringRegularFull Time Member Service Agent who will be apart of our Member Services Call Center located at BCAA's Home Office. This position reports to the Manager, Member Experience supporting a 24/7 operations and will be required to work all shifts including possible weekends.
What is the status?
What are the hours?
35 hours per week
How many are we looking for?
What BCAA offers you:
It's not in our nature to brag but we are proud of some of our achievements that recognize great employee culture. Some of our latest awards include being one of AON Top 50 Employers in Canada - 2018 and Top 50 Employers for Young People - 2015.
•Great compensation packages, including bonus
•We enthusiastically support learning and advancement opportunities for our team members offering, Automotive Apprenticeship and Leadership Development programs.
•We have an amazing Total Rewards Program which offers: Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more.
•Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day.
•We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members.
•We are an equal opportunity employer that's committed to accessible, inclusive employment
Key Responsibilities Include
- Provide timely resolution to inbound/outbound customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintains communication equipment (Eg. Phone Systems) by reporting problems
- Supports projects that will add value to the customer service team (eg. best practices)
- Handles escalated customer issues as needed
- Establishes and maintains good customer relations with both internal and external customers
- Maintains familiarity and stays up-to-date with policies and procedures of the department
- Carries out other related team tasks and projects as assigned:
o Customer Emails
o Customer Trip Monitoring
o Other Administrative tasks as assigned
Other duties, as assigned
- 6 months post-secondary Certificate in Business Administration or related field and or combination of experience
- 2 years related experience in customer service (preferably in a call center setting)
- Demonstrated experience providing superior customer service and engaging in client-focused conversations
- Has a good knowledge of Vancouver Area
- Demonstrated superior communication skills(written/verbal) and ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management, team members and/or outside contacts
- Proven ability to find creative solutions to complex and troubleshoot customer situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks
- Demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization skills and time management skills
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Minimum 40 wpm typing skills
- Basic CRM Tool Knowledge
Must be able to work flexible shifts that include days, evenings, overnights, weekends and statutory holidays in a 24/7 operation
The Customer Contact Centre is a 7 day / 24 hour operation - candidates must be available for a variety of shifts to cover the hours of operation including day or evening shifts, weekends, and statutory holidays.
As part of the selection process candidates will be required to complete, all or part of the below background and assessment checks:
- Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.
- Must provide driver's abstract with clean driving record
- Successfully complete basic computer and systems testing
Regular Full Time (RFT)
Head Office (Burnaby)
British Columbia [BC]
Salary plus Incentive Pay