Product Manager Full-time Job2 years ago - Software / QA / DBA - New York City - 253 views
The world's first AI financial advisory it seeking a Product Manager to join their team in New York. This candidate will work on a platform that uses proprietary artificial intelligence technology to help you make the most important financial decisions effortlessly and confidently.
- Must come from startup of have startup experience
- Liaison between business and technology teams
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation at appropriate junctures
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills – as well as written and verbal communication
- Ability to receive and act upon feedback
- High-level of proficiency in MS-Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio)
Since emerging as a leading supplier of technical engineers to the financial services sector on Wall Street in 1990, we have grown in size and revenue to become one of the largest privately owned staffing firms in the U.S. Through hard work and ingenuity we have been able to take our passion for technology and turn it into a thriving business.