SALES REPRESENTATIVE Full-time Job2 years ago - Sales / Business Development - Scarborough - 324 views
Commercial HVACR Contractor
National Mechanical Air Ltd.
Location: Scarborough, ON near 401 and 404.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced commercial HVACR sales representative who is familiar with mechanical contracting or construction. This individual will be a key element of growing this business and will be a critical resource to the owner.
The Company :
For over 10 years, National Mechanical Air Ltd. (www.nationalmechanicalair.ca) has been providing HVACR repair and installation services to businesses and residents throughout Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. Projects include rooftop air conditioning units, cooling towers, chillers, heat pumps, ventilation systems, commercial refrigeration and sheet metal fabrication. National Mechanical Air partners with professionals throughout the GTA, from engineers to manufacturers, in order to find solutions for all of its customers' HVACR needs. 24-hour service availability addresses any heating or cooling emergency.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for generating new business for the company through a variety of methods. The main requirements are for an organized approach and a high volume of activity that achieves positive results.
Identify opportunities to submit bids through a variety of methods including bidding sites, construction publications, cold calling and networking.
• Submit winning bids that achieve the agreed profit margin
• Where possible, assist the customer to prepare the request for quotation specs in a way that favours the company
• Maintain a high activity level in contacting and building relationships with property managers and landlords across the greater GTA commercial/industrial sector
• Prepare forecasts and budgets for approval
• Build and maintain a high level of trust with clients by dealing with their issues in a prompt and straightforward manner
• Attend site visits and client meetings to gather information necessary for accurate quotations
• Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or college diploma in business or engineering,
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant mechanical contracting sales experience
• Proficient in excel
• High energy level and willingness to sustain a consistent sales call activity level
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships
• Excellent communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to make presentations and to write reports, and business correspondence
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram or schedule formats
• Driver's License G
We thank all who apply, however only those most closely matching these requirements will be contacted for an interview. Please do not contact the company directly.
Please note that accommodation for job applicants with disabilities is available during the assessment process upon request.
National Mechanical Air Ltd. is offering a compensation package that provides for a competitive base salary and bonus that will enable successful candidates to earn in the area of $100,000 annually within 2-3 years. The Company will also provide a laptop computer and mobile phone.