Executive Assistant Full-time Job1 year ago - Admin / Office - Vancouver - 168 views
Staff Systems is recruiting for a Senior Executive Assistant for our client located in Vancouver. The ideal person will be energetic and efficient to work with the CEO. Managing calendars, travel, events and helping to prepare top notch PowerPoint presentations are critical, but helping to create “fun” in the workplace is important as well.
- 5+ years working as an Executive Assistant for Senior Management (C, EVP and VP level).
- Strong working knowledge with MS Office products. Consider yourself a wizard at PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with executive team to anticipate needs. Ability to work independently and prioritize work activities.
- Highly professional and ability to work with confidential matters: maintain a high level of confidence when managing sensitive information including documents.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude. Willing to jump in and help when situations arise. Be approachable to develop relationships with all employees.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently in a fast past and constant changing environment and understand the sense of urgency.
- Understand and be willing to put in the “extra effort” in dealing with time sensitive matters that may arise outside of general office hours.