❮ Go Back

Recreation Consultant

Raleigh, NC
Posted on:
30+ days ago
Master’s degree in parks and recreation or related field (including rural, Indigenous, or African American studies) and at least two years of work experience in public park and recreation management or related field. Valid NC Driver's License required Yes. A valid North Carolina driver’s license or the ability to obtain one within 60 days of start date also required....
North Carolina State University

Share this job: