Inside Sales Representative, National Radio Sales Full-time Job1 year ago - Sales / Business Development - Toronto - 128 views
Reporting to the General Manager of Corus National Radio Sales you will form an integral part of a team dedicated to increasing sales through proactive business channels and in collaboration with Corus’ national radio sales team, Canadian Broadcast Sales (CBS).
- Be a key point of contact for all day to day transactional business involving CBS.
- Develop relationships with our agency, client and CBS leads to create opportunities for service and support; to better understand opportunities to grow sales.
- Own a leadership role with traffic departments across the chain to better organize our sales offers
- Own a leadership role with our copy, production and marketing teams at Corus to create selling solutions
- Maintain awareness of station/market audience performance based on ratings and rankings
- Trouble shoot ongoing processes to provide leadership on streamlining engagement.
- Execute strategies to enable sales targets to be met
- Incorporate Revenue Management skills into the mandate (Revenue/TRAM/unit rate/pacing/RPM)
- Co-ordination, maintenance and execution of national radio campaigns for our corporate partners
- Ensure all national sales marketing tools are relevant and consistent
- Aggregate relevant client and revenue data bases to streamline national sales functions
What We Need From You:
- Post-Secondary Education
- 3-5 years advertising background in either sales, advertising agency or admin
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Collaborative and a team player
- Positive attitude and outlook; professional demeanor
- Excellent problem solving skills, sound judgement
- Strong presentation and communication skills: strength in Power Point and Excel;
- Wide Orbit knowledge would be an asset
- Uses time to their advantage – Organized