INTERNATIONAL TRADE INSTRUCTOR Contract Job1 year ago - Education / Teaching - Vancouver - 204 views
Brighton College Instructors bring a wealth of industry knowledge, certification & credibility in their field, which empowers them in their educating techniques.
WORK LOCATION & WORK HOURS:
• Burnaby Campus (accessible by skytrain)
• Instructional hours: TBA (20 hours of in-class instruction per week)
• Additional administrative work (e.g. curriculum development) may be offered to the suitable candidate
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma or degree in a related field with 24 months of full-time occupational experience
• CIFFA certification is required
• Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) Certificate is an asset
• Previous teaching or consulting experience is preferred
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
The Ideal candidate will be capable of teaching the following courses:
• CIFF100 CIFFA – International Transportation & Trade
• CIFF200 CIFFA – Essentials of Freight Forwarding
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for instructing, assisting students’ acquisition of learning outcomes, and applying active learning strategies within the classroom.
Benefits of Teaching With Brighton College:
• We value the quality and success of our instructors and students and promote a people-oriented work culture
• Instructors will receive a great amount of support from College staff and have access to pre-developed curriculum
• Our small class size enables students to receive high-quality education that helps develop technical and professional skills demanded by employers
• Competitive compensation
If you are interested and want to apply, please submit a PDF copy of cover letter, CV and statement of teaching philosophy. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank-you!
Brighton College is an accredited institution of PTIB (Private Training Institutions Branch) and has also earned BC EQA (British Columbia Education Quality Assurance) designation, assuring all our programs and instruction meet standards of quality.