Mortgage Advisor, GTA East Full-time Job10 months ago - Sales / Business Development - Toronto - 209 views
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll leverage your mortgage experience to help clients achieve their home ownership dreams. As a Mobile Mortgage Advisor, you’ll have the flexibility to meet with your clients where and when it’s convenient for them. You’ll make lasting connections and provide expert mortgage advice and product solutions that enables clients to secure their futures and own their homes.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement – Focus on client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Have the flexibility to support your clients’ lifestyles and meet them on their schedule. Collaborate with Banking Centre teams to build relationships and provide clients with personalized mortgage advice.
- Business Development - Deeply understand your local market and potential client base, creating a sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results.
- Community Involvement – Grow your network and create lasting connections with other internal businesses and external realtors that will refer potential clients and opportunities back to you.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive 100% commission based compensation plan, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com.