Sales Professional (Automotive) Full-time Job1 year ago - Sales / Business Development - North Vancouver - 216 views
We are currently recruiting individuals to join our well-established Sales Team, to sell new & pre-owned vehicles. Our Sales Team is a dynamic group of individuals with a diverse background. We have been voted the North Shore's Favourite Car Dealership for over 10 years in a row, and are proud to represent the Honda brand.
About the job:
• Achieve New & Used vehicle sales targets
• Welcome customers in the dealership showroom / on the lot
• Review client needs and present vehicle features & benefits accordingly
• Take clients on test drives
• Review payment options for vehicles & sell lease/finance payments
• Sell vehicle accessories (both Honda & aftermarket)
• Endorse the Financial Services Department by recommending additional protection options to clients (eg. Extended Warranties & Environmental Protection Packages.)
• Assist customers when they are picking up their vehicle
• Maintain contact with clients who have purchased vehicles to ensure continued satisfaction
• Prospect for new business/build referral business for future sales
• Follow up with prospects via phone/email/text/in person meetings
• Attend sales meetings
• Additional duties as required.
Our ideal candidate has:
• A friendly, customer-focused attitude
• A broad understanding of the automotive industry
• Some experience in sales and customer service (does not have to be in the automotive industry)
• Good listening skills and the ability to build rapport with people
• A valid Class 5 BC Driver's license with no restrictions.
• VSA license (*can be obtained upon hiring.)
• All applicants must be proficient in English (oral and written). Bilingualism considered an asset.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer skills (Microsoft office, Internet browsers [Chrome, Internet Explorer & Firefox,)
• Good typing skills.
We provide ongoing training & coaching.
We offer a competitive pay plan that offers good commissions, monthly bonuses and a car allowance. We have medical/dental benefits, vacation time, and we provide a fair work schedule for our team.
Located in the North Shore Automall, we are one of B.C.'s largest Honda showrooms & service facilities. Pacific Honda sells, leases and finances an extensive selection of new and used automobiles with established benchmark quality.
At Pacific Honda, we consider customer satisfaction as the top priority, as our professional and friendly staff strive to provide clients with pleasant and rewarding shopping and servicing experiences.