Senior/Lead Application Consultant Full-time Job10 months ago - Software / QA / DBA - Richmond - 176 views
Do you want to work with people in a collaborative and fast-paced environment that requires adaptability and a penchant for on-the-job learning? Are you someone who loves working with software and is excited by the prospect of applying software to automate business processes? Are you looking for an opportunity that combines technical know-how with a business-focused approach to problem solving?
Clevest is looking for enthusiastic candidates to be a part of the company's core customer-facing project delivery team. Dedicated to customer satisfaction, the Senior/Lead Application Consultant will successfully configure, test, and deploy mobile workforce solutions. You are expected to succeed in complex technical environments while simultaneously displaying exceptional communication skills to effectively work with enterprise customers of varying technical aptitudes.
In this Senior/Lead role, you will be expected to work with the Customer, Project Manager, Solution Consultant, and assigned Application Consultants to ensure the Clevest solution is implemented according to the business requirements and design specification. As a senior, experienced member of the Implementation team, you will ensure practices and methodology are followed and continuously improved while providing mentorship and oversight for the more junior members of the team.
This position is based at the Clevest head office in Richmond, BC. The role will require some travel (expected up to 40%) to customer sites, primarily in North America.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Clevest's products and solutions and applying these to address business challenges, setting an example of how to create satisfied clients
- Take ownership of technical architecture, integration, and technology solutions as it relates to the implementation of Clevest's solutions
- Directing, defining, and implementing enterprise software solutions that balance client needs with the product's capabilities and roadmap
- Collaborating with Business Analysts to develop and validate client business requirements and provide custom configurations to meet those requirements
- Cultivating internal relationships across departments (Engineering, Product, Sales) in order to resolve client issues efficiently
- Directing user acceptance testing onsite or remotely
- Managing onsite and remote customer deployments including go-live support and initial post-implementation support
- Advocating on behalf of customers to contribute to product improvement and requirement definitions
- Owning and performing concise triage of customer-reported issues
- Delivering solution-specific training
- Assisting our customer support team with escalated issues and serving as a valuable resource for our training and development teams
- Driving compliance and standards by adhering and contributing to processes, policies, and tools within the company
- At least 5+ years’ experience working as part of a technical project team, implementing enterprise software solutions
- Post-secondary education; a technical degree or diploma is preferred but not required
- Experience with integration transport mechanisms and 3rd party technologies such as SOAP/REST interfacing, XML, WebSphere MQ, JMS, MS Biztalk is an asset
- Experience in the utility (electric, gas, water) or general field service industries is an asset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate to audiences of varying technical aptitude and organizational seniority including the creation of interface specifications, architecture diagrams, and other related technical documentation
- System Administration level knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, SQL Server, Oracle, Linux/Unix and IIS is also an asset
- The ability to self-serve, research available sources of information for solutions, and seek assistance after performing due-diligence
- High geek-factor; must be comfortable operating with, in, and around technology
- Willingness to experiment, break, and fix software configurations
- Ability to successfully pass applicable security checks, including a criminal record check
\We foster a collaborative work environment and a positive, supportive culture. We have been recognized by BC Business Magazine as one of the top companies in BC to work for in the digital technology and technological services category and the fastest growing company in BC, among our other awards.
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses and referral program, a comprehensive and flexible benefits plan, including a health spending account, flexible working environment, opportunities for career advancement and job training, a lunch room stocked with snacks, fresh fruit, and drinks, and much more!