Senior Software Developer Full-time Job1 year ago - Software / QA / DBA - Vancouver - 227 views
Vivonet is looking for a senior software developer to work on our Kiosk and API products. We are looking for a well-rounded experienced developer with a broad range of knowledge in web-based application development and systems architecture to help us with future plans to refactor and update our existing products. We’re looking for someone who is driven, enthusiastic, and a highly motivated self-starter.
Education and Experience
- 5 to 7 years development experience in C# and/or Java
- Proven experience in both frontend and backend web development
- Extensive experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience building high availability and scalable software for enterprise level products
- Knowledge of design patterns and understanding of Software Engineering Best Practices
- B.Sc. degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of Payment Applications Best Practices standards (PCI, PA-DSS)
- Working in an Oracle/Linux environment
- Analyze, design, develop, document, unit test, debug, and code with emphasis on security and performance.
- Lead design/code reviews and participate in the creation /improvement of internal software development standards.
- Diagnose, solve and troubleshoot problems with complex enterprise applications.
- Provide development estimates, technical advice and assessments for functional and technical requirements.
- Work with full-stack agile development teams.
- Work with the QA Automation team to support test automation efforts.
- Collaborate with the Product Management group to deliver business values.
- Provide support for existing applications to customer service and implementation team.