1.Provide EMV migration testing and technical support services.
2. Execute software application tests on custom made systems against compatibility with the payment requirements of Master Card, Visa Card, Debit Card, American Express and other credit cardcompanies; Discover and other Card and Credit card companies.
3. Test and analyze the system with given test plans, test kits and test cards.
4. Duplicate the scenario during test execution phase; analysis, investigate, and report individual or specific defects to software developers.
5. Coordinate with testing technicians from partner companies to implement quality assurance procedure before actual operation of the POS system, and to continue testing procedures during the system in use.
6. Prepare testing report for the reference of software developers.
7. Investigate defects, and correct the problem and defects.
8. Contribute to company's software design process, and ensure a faultless program at every stage of development.
Education: A degree in computer science, computer programming, or related discipline is required.
Experience: At least 5 years of experience in software development or similar role in software testing area.
1. Programming Language C.
2. Financial testing tools such as: ICC solutions, and UL(Collis) Brand Test Tool.
3. Coding and debugging POS terminal (credit/debit) and EMV applications.
4. Familiar with payment processing protocols like ISO8583.
5. Low level bit map familiarity.
6. Exceptional creativity and innovation.
7. Focus on details and self-motivated.
8. Professional management to time and costs.
9. Able to work under pressure.
10. Excellent oral and written English skills.
11. Through knowledge of EMVCo Specification for all Card Brands.
12. Having been through a few EMV (Chip and Pin) successful certification cycles.
13. Knowledge of contactless Payment and Mobile Payments