Supervisor, HR Compliance Full-time Job1 year ago - Human Resource - Seattle - 118 views
As a Starbucks supervisor for HR Operations and HR Compliance, you will . . .
Lead the daily operations of a team of employees responsible for ensuring that the company complies with applicable U.S. Social Security Administration regulations, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services regulations, and related federal, state or provincial requirements.
Leveraging your previous experience, we will enable you to:
• Inspire - coach, lead, and develop employees
• Work with Vendors – regularly interface with vendor to ensure tools and processes are working appropriately and the employee experience is optimal
• Tell an Impactful Story – utilize existing and new tools to deliver reporting that demonstrates both volumes and trends, as well as performance metrics. Prepare and present reports and analysis to leadership.
• Collaborate – work with peers and cross-functional teams to plan, design, and implement projects and processes, using a variety of tools and systems
• Maintain Optimal Compliance – execute audits and assessments, as necessary, to ensure compliance with governmental requirements
We’d love to hear from people with:
• 4+ years’ experience leading a team
• Experience with human resources compliance, such as U.S. Form I-9 auditing and reverification and E-Verify
• Project management or project leadership experience
• Strong technical proficiency, with appetite for learning new tools and systems
• A passion for reviewing processes with fresh eyes, and working to improve upon them
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, with keen attention to detail
Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It’s time for you to #tobeapartner. Apply today!