TEAM MEMBERS, PACIFIC CENTRE Full-time Job1 year ago - Sales / Business Development - Vancouver - 151 views
Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Our Retail Team Members create amazing and memorable customer interactions that drive sales, expand our wonderful Saje community and best represent the Saje brand.
- Learning all things Saje and sharing your knowledge with customers and fellow team members
- Creating awesome customer interactions that drive sales and expand our Saje community
- Exceeding all daily/monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Maintaining high store standards; keeping our beautiful stores clean and on-brand
- Representing the Saje brand with pride
- A passion and enthusiasm for Saje Natural Wellness
- A passion for a values-based culture of growth, wellness, celebration and awesomeness
- A commitment to a healthy lifestyle
- Ability to create memorable customer interactions and drive sales
- Strong computer skills, accounting skills and cash-handling experience
- A knack for organization and a keen eye for detail
- An optimistic outlook and positive attitude
- An eagerness to develop in a long term role at Saje
- A professional and clean appearance
- A healthy, supportive work environment
- Sales and aromatherapy training
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Fabulous staff discounts and perks
- Opportunities to attend seminars for personal growth
Reporting to the Assistant Manager & Store Manager